PLAN FOR RESILIENCE
IN-HOUSE WORKSHOPS The Plan for Resilience workshop, Workplace Edition or Farmer Edition, can be tailored to Leaders, Employees, and those who are Self-Employed. For an in-house quote message us here.
ABOUT PLAN FOR RESILIENCE
Plan for Resilience is a 3 hour workshop developed by Canada Life to help employees better cope with the stressors of life. This workshop will help strengthen a growth-mindset, identify protective strategies, and develop participant coping skills.
Creating a plan does not avoid crisis. Rather, it will help you prepare, and be equipped to better move through whatever comes your way.
This workbook includes “separate pages to deal with work resilience for leaders, for employees, and for the self-employed. Leaders are guided to think about the impact on their employees and organization if they are unable to work. Employees consider the personal and professional impact for them. The self-employed are guided to think about business continuity strategies whether as a sole proprietor, independent consultant, small business owner, or Farmer. Not being able to work for any reason can exacerbate stress, especially if yours is the only source of income for your household. Letting down employees or clients can also add to your stress.”
Below are a list of areas we’ll be covering throughout the workshop, with the exception of the VIA Classification of Strengths, which we encourage participants to do ahead of time:
- Developing Personal Resilience
- Recognizing Your Automatic Responses to Stress
- Choosing Healthier Strategies
- Recognizing and Exploring Your Stressors
- Examining Your Options
- Balancing Your Support Network
- Identifying and Using Your Strengths
- Work Resilience for Leaders, Employees, and Self-Employed
- Commitment to Myself
- Coping Strategies Planner
- Be Aware of Potential Resources
- The VIA Classification of Strengths – Take the FREE survey NOW!