Youth are dealing with a lot. Hormonal changes. Body changes. Mental changes. Reduced emotional capacity. Coming in to their own...
There’s still time to purchase your ticket! Only a few spots remaining…. To date we have sold out of every...
We’re excited to launch our first virtual Mental Health First Aid Supporting Youth workshop on July 15 & 16. Tickets...
Lately we’ve experienced an uptick in workshop engagement. We’ve sold out of multiple Mental Health First Aid Virtual workshops. But...
As COVID19 entered its first wave, and then the second, in-person workshops ceased in many areas. And for good reason....
The countdown is on to learn more about mental health. There is only one day left to register for the...
The devastating Toronto attack that hit the Yonge and Finch area has us re-evaluating the urgency of the mental health...
With school back in session and many people back to work from summer holiday’s we approach an important date. On...
- ASIST suicide intervention workshop
- ASIST Tune Up
- Compassion Fatigue
- esuicideTALK & suicideTALK
- Guest post
- Indigenous Peoples
- Mental health and diet
- Mental health and parenting
- Mental health and safety in the workplace
- Mental health and sports teams
- Mental health consultation services
- Mental Health events and workshops
- Mental Health First Aid
- Mental Health First Aid Virtual
- Mental health in schools
- Mental health resources
- PTSD Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- safeTALK suicide alertness workshop
- Selfcare practices and resiliency
- Sobriety, addictions, mental health
- Suicide prevention in the workplace
- Suicide prevention resources