Burnout is rampant these days. Who am I kidding. Many have been burnt out for ages. But it doesn’t seem like it’s getting any easier, does it? When we say burnout can be solved, what does that mean? What options are we left with when it seems we’ve exhausted all avenues and the needs are still so high? Join us on February 9th for our certified, virtual workshop on burnout, compassion fatigue, vicarious trauma, and moral distress.
WHY COMPASSION FATIGUE? The Compassion Fatigue workshop is all about YOU! It’s about rediscovering the things that are life-giving to...
While you’re out shopping this Black Friday you’ll have the opportunity to take advantage of amazing deals on all sorts...
This Wednesday I’m wandering down memory lane to a trip I took last year to a remote Inuit village...
It’s Wandering Wednesday. And today I’m exploring what grief and fog have in common. Firstly I would like to recognize...
It’s been a henna-kind-of self care Saturday. In fact, it’s been a henna-kind-of self care week! You may have noticed...
Do yourself a favour; savour. You’ve made it through the week. It’s time to take a breath. Or perhaps your...
- ASIST suicide intervention workshop
- ASIST Tune Up
- Compassion Fatigue
- esuicideTALK & suicideTALK
- Guest post
- Indigenous Peoples
- Mental health and diet
- Mental health and parenting
- Mental health and safety in the workplace
- Mental health and sports teams
- Mental health consultation services
- Mental Health events and workshops
- Mental Health First Aid
- Mental Health First Aid Virtual
- Mental health in schools
- Mental health resources
- PTSD Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- safeTALK suicide alertness workshop
- Selfcare practices and resiliency
- Sobriety, addictions, mental health
- Suicide prevention in the workplace
- Suicide prevention resources