Our next ASIST workshop is happening in Guelph on December 16 & 17. This will be our last local workshop...
Are you ASIST trained? If it’s been 2 years or longer it may be time for a Tune Up. Some...
SUICIDE PLANS DON’T DETERMINE RISK It may surprise many to consider that suicide plans do not determine intent to act...
The devastating Toronto attack that hit the Yonge and Finch area has us re-evaluating the urgency of the mental health...
It’s one thing for me to tell you what I see our participants walk away with when we’ve done a...
The Wooly, formerly The Woolwich Arms, is a landmark destination in Guelph. Like Flowt-KW, The Wooly is also one of Life...
In 2016, I took a trip to Kangiqsualujjuaq (ᑲᖏᕐᓱᐊᓗᑦᔪᐊᖅ in Inuktitut,) Nunavik*, northern Quebec. Some of you may be wondering,...
With school back in session and many people back to work from summer holiday’s we approach an important date. On...
- ASIST suicide intervention workshop
- ASIST Tune Up
- Compassion Fatigue
- esuicideTALK & suicideTALK
- Guest post
- Indigenous Peoples
- Mental health and diet
- Mental health and parenting
- Mental health and safety in the workplace
- Mental health and sports teams
- Mental health consultation services
- Mental Health events and workshops
- Mental Health First Aid
- Mental Health First Aid Virtual
- Mental health in schools
- Mental health resources
- PTSD Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- safeTALK suicide alertness workshop
- Selfcare practices and resiliency
- Sobriety, addictions, mental health
- Suicide prevention in the workplace
- Suicide prevention resources