You’ve got your kid’s camp checklist all ready. But, what’s missing? What do you need to know before they go? How can you help increase their safety when they’re away from home? What is a Plan to Protect policy, and why do we encourage surprises not secrets?
Mental health resources for parents shines a light on what resources and supports exist to help parents help their children. As parents learn about mental health resources and supports they will be better equipped to help their children navigate their journey with mental health, mental illness, and mental wellness. These resources will include book and video recommendations, workshops to attend, and organizations to connect with. Selfcare practices that parents can share with children to foster their mental health will also be explored.
In case you missed it here’s a recap of our parenting resource blitz on social media last week. A number...
Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share...
- ASIST suicide intervention workshop
- ASIST Tune Up
- Compassion Fatigue
- esuicideTALK & suicideTALK
- Guest post
- Indigenous Peoples
- Mental health and diet
- Mental health and parenting
- Mental health and safety in the workplace
- Mental health and sports teams
- Mental health consultation services
- Mental Health events and workshops
- Mental Health First Aid
- Mental Health First Aid Virtual
- Mental health in schools
- Mental health resources
- PTSD Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- safeTALK suicide alertness workshop
- Selfcare practices and resiliency
- Sobriety, addictions, mental health
- Suicide prevention in the workplace
- Suicide prevention resources